Thursday, January 31, 2008

Do I Need a Divorce Lawyer?

Good question, we hear that a lot, can I not just do the divorce on my own? Can I represent my case and my divorce myself in court? So when do you need a divorce lawyers help? It kind of is a no brainer, you know you need a lawyer for certain things, if you have been arrested, getting sued, if you have been charged with a certain crime; yes these are really good times to have a lawyer at hand, these are times that you may just be able to get through a legal battle on your own without a lawyer by your side...

To read the remainder of this article, click here

To determine whether or not you need an attorney regarding your issues, contact the Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at www.familylawmarin.com

No comments: