Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Create A System To Keep Files In Order For Divorce

Question: During our 21 years of marriage, I took care of our three children while my husband took care of the finances. When he left me this year, I had trouble organizing my records for my divorce case. Is there a secret to this?
Answer: Successful results in matrimonial cases are directly related to gathering and properly organizing information and records. I suggest that your first order of business should be to establish a system that makes sense to you. Once created, your system can be modified as your needs change. Keep all records and files in one central location so that if you must find something, you'll know where to look...

To read the remainder of this article, click here

For more information, contact the Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at www.familylawmarin.com

No comments: