Monday, February 22, 2010

Facebook Infidelity Used By Lawyers in Divorce Cases

There's no question that the social networking boom has led to an increase in cheating spouses. But what might be surprising is that social networking is being more commonly used in the courtroom -- as evidence.

According to the New York Post, a recent survey from the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers shows that 81-percent of the lawyers questioned said they've used evidence from social networking sites more and more often over the past five years. Of those surveyed, 66-percent have used incriminating evidence from Facebook, 15-percent from MySpace, and just 5-percent from Twitter. "Every client I've seen in the last six months had a Facebook page," AAML vice-president Ken Altshuler told the New York Post. "The first piece of advice I give them is to terminate their page immediately."

To view this article in its entirety, click here.

For more information, contact the Family Law Offices of Renee M. Marcelle at (415) 456-4444, or online at http://www.familylawmarin.com/




--

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The return on the investment for buying Facebook fans from www.socialkik.com has been unbelievable! I purchased 5000 Facebook fans and started seeing tons of visitors coming from facebook to my site and some of them turned out to be regular customers. The fans that Socialkik delivered were 100% real and they're quite active on our page wall. They're real because they don't join the page unless they check and like the page after receiving the suggestion from Socialkik.com.

Unknown said...

I am very happy today with my family. My name is rose sarah living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jude a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email virgolovespell@gmail.com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without steress.. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (virgolovespell@gmail.com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2348034062173